In 'The Lone Hero', Einarr marries and raises a family of four boys, but his wife is called back to her kingdom because her father needs her.
Laurence got up frustrated. “I have no idea what this Void is that you speak of, but I’ll fulfill my obligations. I’ll go now and say my good-bye to my wife.” He started to walk away, but faced Zavat and pointed at him. “I won’t allow you to take these memories from me. They’re mine.”
Zavat turned away from Laurence. “Nothing I’d want to chance.” However, Laurence had the impression that someone might.
He stormed away to the cave, but took a moment to control his temper before entering. His wife was arranging flowers in a vase at a table. Her silken hair fluttered in the soft breezes. She wore a sheer green silk sleeveless surcoat that reached to her ankles and laced up the front. She stopped what she was doing when he entered and stared at the table. “So we say goodbye again? Our time together was too short.” She looked at him and her eyes betrayed her sorrow.
As he walked to her, he undressed. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and kissed her neck, fiddling with the silk and its laces enjoying the feel of the material and her against him. He pulled her towards the bed. “Nice surcoat,” he murmured. “All women should be required to wear this.” He sat her on his lap and ran his finger down her neck to her thighs.
“I thought you’d like it.”
“Mm, very much.” He undid the rest of the laces, relishing every moment of it. “Tonight, my wife, I obey your every desire. Tell me what’s on your mind and if it’s within my ability, I’ll grant it.”
Taelta placed her lips near his ears and turning bright pink she whispered her needs.“So it shall be.”
Laurence of Dragon Fame will be out before the end of the year. You can purchase 'The Lone Hero' at most ebook stores for $1.99. Click on your store's button to the right.
Want to review 'Laurence of Dragon Fame'? Let me know and I'll get you a copy.
Mini Pumpkin Pies with Cinnamon Roll Pie Crust
I got the recipe from tablespoon
Unfortunately, I can't redirect you. Their system seems to be down right now, so basically here's the recipe:
- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time 35 min
- Servings 24
Turn a simple pie crust into a cinnamon roll pie crust, top it with pumpkin pie filling, and discover how delicious life is in miniature.
box Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pie Crust (they come 2 to a box)
tablespoons butter, melted
cup pumpkin puree
Whipped cream for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll the Pillsbury™ pie crusts, use a basting brush to coat one side with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of sugar per pie crust.
- Roll pie crust back into a log. Cut each pie crust into 12 even pieces.
- Spray two 12-count mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. Press the cut pieces of pie into the bottom of each cup, pressing with your thumb to move the cinnamon swirl all the way up the sides of the muffin cup, and making a well in the center of the muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining sugar, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and egg until smooth and well combined. Spoon mixture into the center of each cinnamon-roll crust.
- Bake in oven for 12-18 minutes, or just until the edges of the crust have turned a light golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing mini pies from the muffin tins. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Please visit tablespoon when you get a chance. They have the best recipes.
May we all live our lives with Love, Honor, and Respect for each other.