August Guest Posts and Spotlight on Authors

Hello everyone,
With Smashwords July sale over, I can actually take a breath. I had a lot of fun putting out my book trailers, and I'd love to hear from you on which one was your favorite.

As we head into August, I'll be spending the month showcasing authors and having some guest posts. If you're interested in appearing on my blog, contact me. I'm excited to do this for my fellow authors.

If you're not following this blog, you can do so through Google or you can click on the RSS feed button to subscribe by email.

This blog and DM Yates Journalings at wordpress have pretty much the same posts and are on a variety of topics. My DM Yates at Weebly is more about my writings, language, and words.

On my Weebly blog right now I'm offering one of my books, your choice, FREE to sign up for my newsletter.

I just added a new part to 'Betrayed', my dark steamy scifi romance on Wattpad. You can find it here: DM Yates Wattpad WARNING! This novel does contain graphic adult content.

Happy August!
Love, Honor, and Respect




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life With Dragons Halloween Bat Toilet Paper Roll Craft Tutorial and Giveaway

Guest Post Author and Humorist Mark R Hunter

Review A Time for Everything by Mysti Parker