Stuart Akin Fantasy and SciFi Author

My final post for showcasing authors is on Stuart Akin.
Stuart not only writes fantasy and scifi (my favorite reads) but he's also written romance, horror, literary, erotica, and thriller, so you're sure to find something you'll enjoy among his works. You can click on the picture above to see his biography and his books that are available on Amazon.

Stuart has a wonderful blog: Stuart Aken Wordpress and I encourage you to follow it. My favorite posts are his helpful posts on finding the right word. I've learned alot from these posts. Stuart puts alot of time and effort into whatever he does, so you're sure to see quality work from him.

You can also follow Stuart on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StuartAken

This is one author that anyone's sure to find the perfect book to read, so go to his Amazon page and give one of his books a try.

Love, Honor, and Respect

Comments

Joleene Naylor said…
I need to check those out!
DM Yates said…
You'll be glad you did. He's very good and it's certainly helped my writing.

Popular posts from this blog

Life With Dragons Halloween Bat Toilet Paper Roll Craft Tutorial and Giveaway

Guest Post Author and Humorist Mark R Hunter

Review A Time for Everything by Mysti Parker