Saturday, June 18, 2016

Gingerbread Warmth and my Novel Always

I love gingerbread and gingerbread cookies, especially during the winter months. The reason I do is all the spices mixed with brown sugar and a nice cup of something hot brings a warmth during those cold days.


In my novel 'Always', Aunt Tillie loves to make loaves of delicious gingerbread.
So, today I'm starting a new post titled 'Gingerbread Warmth.'
What simple thing
gives me that wonderful gingerbread warmth?
My electric cup warmer.  I'm not fond of cold coffee or tea, so this little item, that cost me a whole $5 is what makes me happy.

Always is available at amazon for only 99 cents.
Always - more than a love story. A roller coaster ride of emotions.

What brings you that gingerbread warmth? I'd love to hear.

Love, honor, and respect.

No comments: